Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy (Rather Belated) Birthday

Remember back when I had a birthday? It was a while ago...but I delayed blogging about it because I wanted pictures...and it took me a while to get them! However, I had a birthday and it was a lot of fun! My roommie Kenyon made me a delicious cake and she cleaned the apartment, which was a nice surprise. And my dear friend Stephers saw me on campus and after announcing to everyone in the JFSB quad that it was my birthday, she decided we needed to celebrate, so we sent out a text to the ward and a group of us went to Pizza Pie Cafe that night. It was so fun! This is a picture of the group and one of me with my birthday crown if you look carefully. Stephers gave it to me. :) She's the best...and she's going to serve a mission! She'll be the best missionary ever. :D Love her to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment