Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Fabulous Blog Name

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a good minute now (that's Louisianan for "long time"). I thought about it several years ago, but then I decided since I was going on an LDS mission and wouldn't be able to post on it for a while, I decided to wait.
Then I was going to start one a few months ago...and I couldn't come up with a name.
Today I didn't feel like doing my homework (don't judge, it's not even due till Friday), so I began the naming process again...hmm...what would be the perfect blog name for me? It's gotta be good. A song. A good song. I like too many songs... Backwards...no... Lucky...no... Crush...no... The Boys are Back...uh, no, but...High School Musical!...My School Musical?...no...My Life's a Musical...no...Get'cha Head in the Game, Bop to the Top...maybe...no, I have it! Fabulous. I want fabulous. I need a little fabulous. That's it. That's the name. After checking with my bff, I did it. I started a blog. And the world will never be the same.

2 comments: