Saturday, January 29, 2011

MIRACLES!!!

Okay, so not only is Gumbopalooza later today, but wonderful amazing things are happening in Louisiana!!!!
The best story I had on my mission was that of a man named James who was totally anti-Mormon in the past but started coming to church with his wife and liked it. Over time, he learned more and eventually we invited him to pray and fast to know if he should be baptized. He did, he got his answer, and he was baptized my last weekend in the area.
Today he's going to the temple.
In my last area, there was a sweet family who the elders were teaching. The three girls ages 12 and 10 (twins) were baptized my first week in the area. The elders worked a lot with her mom but she was not progressing at all. I found out today that she's getting baptized this afternoon.
Miracles. Miracles. Miracles. The Church is true.

1 comment: