Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas lights & Caroling

One of my most favorite things about this time of year is Christmas lights. As a number of people could tell you, this year I've been quite vocal about that...every time I see Christmas lights, I say in a really excited voice, "Christmas lights!" And if there's several houses with Christmas lights, I repeat it a lot...yeah people love it and don't think I'm crazy at all! Okay, I'm mostly do this with only my sister in the car to avoid judgment. But I get super excited about Christmas lights. Especially white ones. I like colored ones too, but I tend to absolutely adore white ones, like icicle lights. The more lights the better. I just love them. When my friend invited me to go to Temple Square with him this year I was super excited. I absolutely adore the Lights at Temple Square. I was pretty much giddy. It's just so beautiful! The other night I drove around town and looked at lights for a while to get in the Christmas spirit. It made me so happy. I can't get enough of them.
This is a house in Houma, LA. Awesome, huh?

Another favorite thing about Christmas is our tradition of caroling. Our family goes every year with several other families in our neighborhood. For me it's a treasured tradition. We went tonight and had a really big and awesome group. Not to boast or anything, but we sounded fantastic. It's so fun because there's a lot of musical talent in our group and we harmonize really well. It was great fun going caroling. My family got a picture (minus Jord) after, while enjoying hot chocolate to warm up. Good times!

1 comment:

  1. Sure glad we waited for you kids to get home. Way more fun that way.

    ReplyDelete