Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fabulous facts

It's been such a fabulous week! And I'm sure it'll continue. After all, it's almost the weekend. :D
The last couple days have been pretty fun. I've had many reunions and other fun stuff. Let me share:
1. So my bff from the time we were ten, Kim, and I went to lunch (Pita Pit! yum...) with the wife of the second counselor in our bishopric when we lived in Stonebridge, Anna. Got that? We became friends then and we thought it'd be way fun to get together again. Kim's got a baby, Anna's got a toddler...times like these remind you how long two years really is. She was a bitty baby last I saw her. Crazy.
2. Then I went and met my friend from SHA, Gracie. We talked for a good while. It was so fun to catch up!
3. On my way to meet Gracie, I saw a friend from high school, Andrew. We talked about other people who were around. I ended up seeing another one of them today.
4. Last night my companion Schulzie called. I got to go with her and a couple other mission buds to Sammy's. I had a delicious mint oreo pie shake (half-sized, it was totally past my bedtime). Yum. :D
5. I met a friend for lunch today too. We laughed a lot.
6. I'm learning subjunctive in Spanish. Yo quiero que ustedes lean mi blog. Or something like that.
7. Jimmer Jimmer Jimmer Jimmer Jimmer Jimmer!!!
http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/22753/jimmer-mania-gives-us-epic-facebook-thread
8. I'm making gumbo on Saturday. Again. By myself this time. Hope it turns out.
9. I got a valentine today from my mommy. :D
10. I need to make some valentines. And study some. So I better end this fabulous post of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment