Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

So, it's Valentine's Day. Apparently some single people don't like Valentine's Day. But I do. I've never had a valentine personally, but I still love the day. Why is that?
Well, first of all, I love holidays. I love any chance to celebrate. I mean, I guess I could celebrate every day, but those recognized holidays are a little more fun to put some effort into. I love to dress up in festive colors. Today I'm wearing a pink sweater and pink socks with hearts on them. I had pink bracelets on earlier. They may go on again. And my favorite accessory: 3 conversation heart pins (see picture). Yeah, I like holidays.













Not only that, but I love making cards. And writing cards. And giving cards. And gifts. But mostly cards because I'm poor. So I made a whole bunch of valentines this year. Too many actually...I have a whole bunch leftover. Fortunately, none of them say specifically Valentine's Day on them, they just have hearts and stuff so I can use them for other occasions I think. Some say "love." Maybe I should try to use those...
And basically I love love. I love loving other people. And yeah, we should tell people we love them all the time, but having a special day really can't hurt. So go tell somebody you love them. Better yet, show them you love them. Do something for somebody else today. Show the love. (Chocolate is a good way to show love. Haha...jk...sort of.) Love y'all and have a very happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment: