Friday, March 18, 2011

Friendly Friday

Today was awesome! It was day to see friends. First of all, I got to see my Spanish friends in class. Then my next class was cancelled but I had planned to go observe a preschool or kindergarten class on campus...two other girls in my class also planned that so I got to see them. They both served missions in Germany and they're in two of my classes. I like them. Sadly the kindergarten teachers had a work day so there were no children to observe...dang it. Oh well.
When I came home, I had lunch and started to study for my religion test. Then I felt vibrations coming from the general area of my pocket. I pulled out my phone and was surprised to see the name of a friend from high school that I haven't seen in over 2 years. She was at a teacher fair on campus and wondered if I was around and could meet her. So I got to see her and that was super fun. When she left, I studied some more for my test and another friend from high school came by. He'd just written a paper and was heading somewhere to turn it in. That was awesome too. THEN when I went to take my test in the testing center, I saw yet another friend from high school--what are the chances of that? Actually I see her randomly fairly frequently. Kind of funny. I took my test, did well, went to Subway, got dinner, and now I'm home for probably an hour of Spanish study and then whatever I want! Yay Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment