Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday!

To me. Yay! I'm 23. Twenty-three seems like a good age to be. And that rhymed. Today I took red velvet cupcakes to my Spanish class to share. That's how cool my class is. I guess when you have class every day early in the morning and study with each other and go to international cinema and to Chilean restaurants together and all you get to be pretty close. They sang happy birthday to me in Spanish. It was great.
I'm going to spend the evening with my grandparents today, roommates tomorrow, party on Saturday. Fun times all around!
This morning on one of my friend's blogs I discovered this beauty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbk980jV7Ao
I'd put this video on here but it always looks weird and takes up more space than it ought to so I'm putting the link instead. It's great. Just remember, YOU ARE AWESOME. Smile and have a happy my birthday.

1 comment: