Saturday, November 5, 2011

Baptism!

Yesterday afternoon I got to go to a baptism of a young man in my ward. I don't know him very well, but it was awesome to be able to go. I haven't been to a baptism in a long time. I'm grateful for that opportunity and for knowing that the priesthood power of God is on earth today, and we can participate in the ordinances needed for salvation. What a blessing.

Also last night I was driving to my friend's house in Pleasant Grove, and I hadn't driven there before, and when I'd been a passenger, we took the interstate, and I didn't, so it was all new. I got to a certain point and I hadn't seen the road I needed yet, but I figured it had to be close. The road curved, and as we came around the curve, the car in front of me signalled to turn left onto a road I probably wouldn't have noticed. I thought, "Hey, maybe that's it, I'll turn here." Sure enough, it was the road I needed. How cool is that? I love it when I feel guided. I attribute it to the Spirit. I'm very grateful for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment