Sunday, November 20, 2011

Just us kids

I've kinda been saving writing about my family for last, but since yesterday I spent quite a bit of time with my siblings, I figure today'd be as good as any day to talk about them. Yesterday Hannah came with me to a Vocal Point concert, then we went to the grocery, then we met up with Jord and members of his posse for dinner at Cafe Rio. That was super fun. Awesome possum. I like having my sister down here with me. I don't get to see her all the time, but usually once a week anyway. She comes and visits me at work sometimes. And when she has a Jamba at those times, she lets me have a sip. What a good sister. Brother dearest is still in the land northward, but that's okay. He came down and this time I got to see him. And best yet, I'll get to be with my whole family for Thanksgiving. I'm quite excited for that. I have a great brother and sister and I'm very grateful for them.

1 comment: