Wednesday, November 9, 2011

You've got a friend in me

I am soooo grateful for good friends. I have been seriously blessed in that regard. Nobody has friends as good as mine, pretty sure. I can give a few general categories: early friends, high school friends, SHA friends, other pre-mission BYU friends, mission friends, and post-mission friends. Haha. I am still friends with some of my early friends. I don't see them often, but we still keep in touch (gotta love technology!). I had an amazing group of friends in high school. We had so much fun together, and we really built each other up. SHA was where I worked at BYU for so long before my mission. Loved it so much and I met so many amazing people. We sure had a lot of fun. Most of my other friends were through my wards. My mission friends are fantabulous. Especially my sisters. They are my favorite. Seeing them always makes my day. Post-mission friends were kind of hard to come by for a while. But then I moved into my awesome ward this summer and now I have the most amazingest friends ever. And living in a social apartment complex is the best. I love that I can walk outside and talk to a good number of people, even when it's freezing. (By the way, it's best to wear shoes outside even if you think you'll only be out for about 30 seconds. Because 30 seconds might turn into 15 minutes when you run into friends.) My life and my friends are fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment