Thursday, November 24, 2011

Feliz Día de Acción de Gracias!

Today is the day! Happy Thanksgiving! My thankful for today is a biggie. It's my family! I sure love them. I'm thankful to be with them. I'm thankful that my mom has already made several pies and other dishes for dinner tonight. I'm thankful that she is such a great example of service and love. I'm thankful for my daddy too. He is such a great man. My parents have taught me so much. I'm so blessed. I wrote about my siblings the other day but I'm still grateful for them! Love them muchly. I'm also thankful for having both sets of grandparents near this holiday, so I can see all of them. I also have an uncle here. What fun! I'm grateful for Thanksgiving, a time to remember how great our lives are, how many blessings we have, a time to celebrate with our loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment